Re: Affinities and Feats at Character Generation

From: Antonio Álvarez del Cuvillo <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 08:08:19 -0000

>The official stance in the FAQ (Which was delayed to get the stuff
>laid out for printing) is that it is negotiable. The player and
>narrator decide how many the hero should get depending on character
>conception.

Yes, this is a good idea, I will do it in my game, but probably my 'default rule' will be "three feats in each affinity".

Certainly, you can take all of your keywords abilities, but IIRC feats are not abilities (these are the affinities), so, when I have read the rules I understood that you can take only three feats (and of course, you can change this number if it's appropiate for the history).

BTW, the example devotee in

http://www.glorantha.com/support/healer.pdf

has three feats in each affinity.

Regards,