Re: Implicit and explicit factors in Extended Contests

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 09:29:48 -0000

> >Why would I asusme there are synchronisation problems?
>
> Why would you assume that there couldn't be ?

I bl_at_#$y well haven't. In face I very specificaly covered the possibility that there might be, so why did you write that?

None of this is getting us anywhere. The orriginal point stands, there's nothign intrinsicaly wrong with compound statements of intent. There may be circumstances where they are not appropriate, but the standard rules handle them prefectly well.

I'm not sure what else there is to say.

Simon Hibbs