Re: I wanna be elected!

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:05:34 -0800

Simon had a good example of two "simultaneous" extended contests...

>So in conclusion, yes I suppose it might occasionaly be sensible to
>run an extended contest concurrently with, or within another one, but
>only if the two contests don't influence each other and even then I'd
>only allow it grudgingly.

Your example used such different time scales that it made sense. What I had bad experience with was trying to do two contests in the same scene (I think I was trying to keep a physical combat and a magical one distinct).

--

David Dunham   dunham_at_...
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html