Re: Essence use clarification

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:45:30 -0000

Sounds like a good plan, I can use the exercise on this subject too.

Here is my interpretation:

> 1) As a guardian essence - three magical functions:

Looks good to me, although I get the impression that few essences end up as guardians. Whether this means that there are less hero bands in the west, that they use non-essence guardians, or that I'm understanding wrong, I'm not sure.

> 2) The functions can be learned as spells, but
Looks right to me.

> 3) The essence can be tapped for raw magical power. The three
function
> ratings are added together and can be used as AP or to provide an
> augment. The augment would be 1/10 of the total combined rating.
For
> example: a 20/20/20 essence could provide 60 AP or an auto-augment
of +6
> to a spell. This depletes the essence until the next regular
worship
> service is performed.

--Bryan