Re: Digest Number 1354

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 12:16:09 EST

Simon wrote:
<< Note that I am not explicitly disagreeing with you. I am merely  voicing concern. Your interpretation of that as an attack, and as not  taking your possition into acount is gobsmacking. >>

I am wondering how this argument might be modelled as a (very) extended contest. Are points that are generally agreed on unrelated actions or should we treat them as some sort of low bid?

I am joking of course, I just hope that neither side decides to charge at the other on their warhorse or nut the lawspeaker.

Keith