Re: What's wrong with Kathy??

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:57:48 -0000

Until this post arrose, I'd never seen any problems with Kathy. Perhaps the poster is referring to complaints about her in some other venue. But I've not seen any complaints about her in any venue's I've been keeping an eye on...

> One point was that it seemed harsh to kill off half the heroes that
> we were becoming attached to through examples!

Cammpaign Finale. End of the show. When I'm winding up a campaign, I'm much more inclined to kill off characters.

> *shrug* this is probably reading way too much into it. Personally

Um, that's my reading of it.

> I've taken to tuning out all the examples that aren't in script
style
> (Kathy: "OK, you see...." Rick: "I attack...." is what I call
> script style) The script style ones seem really excellent to me.
> The later ones that drift away from that just don't seem as sharp
> me.
>
> --Bryan

True enough. Possibly due to the examples having different authors - I seem to dimly recall that was the case.

Jeff