Extended Contests

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <MOAH_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:49:12 +0100

Hi,

I see that lots of you are saying that your games are better with very little extended contests, and that you know try to avoid them as much possible.

So I'm wondering: why? What's wrong with extended contests? They're one of the things that draw me to heroquest (though i haven't had a chance to play yet).

How do you replace them ingame? Everything is a simple contest? So what happens with a fight for example? You solve the whole fight with only one simple contest or do you get a contest for each "strike"?

Moah, platypus powaaa!