Re: Another Shamanistic problem

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 19:17:16 -0700

> Damnably irritating, aren't I?

Will no one rid me of this contentious priest? (oops, sorry, channeling Henry II again).

> What does an Animist have to learn to gain the Secret of a Spirit
> Tradition? The book say '...a minimal level of knowledge (usually 1W2)
> in one or more magical abilities...', but what counts for Animist
> Traditions? Is it just [spirit] Tradition Knowledge?

Tradition Knowledge, Spirit combat, Spiritworld travel, etc., possibly a Talent... Details of exactly *which* and *how many* abilities is left up to the narrator. The Spirit World is a much less structured place than the other Otherworlds.

RR