Re: Digest Number 1375

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:54:22 EST

In a message dated 26/11/03 12:37:46 GMT Standard Time, HeroQuest-rules_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:00:28 -0000
> From: "bigtiggerpusse3" <bigtiggerpusse3_at_...>
> Subject: This Buds for you
>
> Watch me stick beers cans into both holes while taking a massive cock down
> my throat!!
>
> <A HREF="http://hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO">http://hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO</A>

 Hmmm, I can't quite see the Gloranthan reference to this one, not unless this is some form of Mostali Apostate practicing some form of sacrificial ritual? I know a couple of cults use cockerel sacrifice as part of their rituals, but surely consuming them does not count as sacrifice. Then again I suppose to a mostali eating unprocessed food must be a huge sacrifice. I presume that he or she is using some form of pseudo-techno altar into which two cans of mechanically processed alcohol are inserted to active some device. Then again, with the name perhaps I am totally wrong and it is a rare Tigerson ritual from Teshnos, that would fit with the cockerel consumption, and their magical tiger head magic would surely help with the jaw expansion abilities to accomodate a larger bird. Then again surely they are ecstatic worshippers, perhaps it is the pain factor that weakens the divide between the mortal and spirit worlds.

 This one has got me bamboozled.

Simon

Cheers Simon Bray

The Unspoken Word, the Magazine for Gloranthans and Heroes of every kind. http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/