do we have a moderator in the house? (was Re: Digest Number 1375)

From: styopa004 <steve_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 22:45:55 -0000

I'm still here, just mainly lurking.

Interestingly, I *was* going to go through the process of unmoderating users (because I haven't done it in...well.. forever), but after spending about a half hour on the first 20 or so, I had other things demanding my attention.

Very much apologize for that crud on the list, I'll delete it now.

:(

If we could get a couple more people willing to moderate, that would help a lot. Please email me at steve_at_... if you'd be willing to help. Thanks!

(delete the nospam to make the addy work).

Thanks!
-Steve