Re: Where's the traffic?

From: Henk Langeveld <hlangeveld_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:14:49 +0100

I noticed that. There is some traffic on the HeroQuest-RPG list, although the volume there is less as well. Not seeing any message here was odd, though.

Ob. Gloranthan reference: If Sacred Time corresponds with our Easter, what does Thanksgiving equate to?

Oh, bother, off-topic as well, not a rules-question...

Ah, I know a better one: How do we play troll-ball in HQ?

I observed that a HQ troll-ball game could almost be run as a twopresentor  radio commentatory... You don't need to see who is where, as long as you get a description of the action... And who cares if it is not always exactly right. I think it typifies the difference between HQ and RQ styles of play.

Henk