New moderators

From: styopa004 <steve_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:54:39 -0000

Hi All,

I had a tremndous response to the request for additional moderators.

All of the applicants were extremely qualified, so I basically just took the first 3 that applied.

These three have all been given moderator status, and are able to do just about anything short of change the overall group settings, or make global changes. They may introduce themselves if they choose (some moderators I know prefer to remain anonymous because they feel it crimps the discussion if they participate as known moderators), o not.

Anyway, thank you all for the wonderful response, and you should see definitely a quicker action response on moderated msgs, trolls, flames, and inappropriate posts.

Again, thanks.
-Steve