Re: Where's the traffic?

From: Morrigan Enterprises <morriganenterprises_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:21:39 -0000

RR,

>>Geeze, what brought *that* on?

Isn't it *obvious*? Perhaps not, for an American. Henk's assumption that Thanksgiving (200-ish years old) and Easter (2,000-ish years old) are the same sort of thing. That's like assuming that the Fourth of July and Christmas are in some way similar.

>>And you need to read your
>>history if you want to know how
>>we got so cocky.

Well, since there's so little history that involves the USA (like I said, "barely out of nappies"), I *think* I've got a handle on it. Which piece of it indicates to you a superiority over other nations and cultures?

Philip
"Evil is an abstract! It's a human construct. But true to his irresponsible nature, Man won't own up to being its engineer, so he blames his dark deeds on my ilk." -Azrael, the Demon.