Re: Digest Number 1378

From: gary.sturgess_at_...
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 18:27:46 +0800

-NOTICE-
This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses. Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.