RE: Re: alternative wounding rules

From: stephenmcg_at_...
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:31:57 -0000

I think the main reason to have a wounding scheme is so that a victorious combatant might come out of a combat with hurts and injuries in a way that the vanilla AP contest would not allow. Rather than using the negative APs that an opponent is driven down to you might consider the APs lost in the fight.