Re: alternative wounding rules

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.hughes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 21:19:24 -0000

It would usually be a transient ability, one that fades with time according to the guidelines for levels of injury. So unless it has a rating of 31+ (11W) it would usually heal with time.

> If you transmute wounds in abilities (flaws) but refuse to consider
> them liable to the HPs system, then you create an exception to the
> rules and a counter-excption which pretty much negates the first.

Not really, what of heroquest benefits that are not permanent? The basic concept is already in the game.

Anyway, just because it appeals to me does not mean you should bother with it nor does it mean I think its been fully worked out and playtested.

--
Nic