NPCs' descriptions

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 10:22:42 +0200

Trotsky:

> << [5] If I understood correctly, you put in "significant abilities" only
> those abilities which the character wouldn't normally have - given her
> keywords - or whose rating differs from the keyword rating. Is it so?>>
>
> It's a matter of taste, I'd say. It certainly saves space to
> leave them
> out (thus probably a good idea when doing a write-up), but it
> depends if you
> can remember them.

        I think that in this case the keyword could be used as a super-general ability, with an improv. modifier depending on how standard is the ability actually used with respect to the keyword. This way you wouldn't have to remember exactly what abilities are contemplated in the keyword, and even if its list of abilities misses one appropriate ability or two, you can assume it subsumed in the keyword rating.

	Cheers,
	A forgetful Alex.

PS: many thanks for the suggestions about the write-up.