Re: Re: alternative wounding rules

From: bryan thomas <nagilfar_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 20:11:31 -0800 (PST)

But what I liked about your proposal was it allow more than broken limbs, it allowed for some one being blinded by feat, or mindblasted, or poisoned--or stunned--with last effects both in the contest and after--for both sides, Can others related to this without resorting to arguing about whether this is as gritty as trading 5 or 7 Aps for a wound. Your system proposes imposing effects that last--that dont magically disappear when the contest is over...

Giving a wound every time APs were transferred would add to bookkeeping without adding any extra player choices or noticable realism, and also increase the difference in odds between simple and extended contests.

soru

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

To Post a message, send it to: HeroQuest-rules_at_... To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: HeroQuest-rules-unsubscribe_at_... To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_....