Re: Digest Number 1388

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:11:21 EST

In a message dated 11/12/03 11:21:21 GMT Standard Time, HeroQuest-rules_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

<< I like the idea of acquiring a flaw, but I don't think we've yet heard  the right way of going about it. >>

Here's an idea I just had - use the "wound"/"hurt"/"impairment" to knock out an augment effect. This gives a definite limit to the wound effect, but makes it very worthwhile against certain characters. It makes wounds worse, and augments weaker, but perhaps one could rule that only certain types of augments could eb wiped out by certain types of attack (at the very least, make them narratively sweat it out)

Keith