Re: Armour

From: Oliver Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:33:55 -0600

?
>Seems quite elegant to me. It could be used directly as an defense ability
and
>almost nothing could pass through it, which seems good to me. The downside
is
>that you can't do anything else with it, except maybe use it as a "Wealth"
>rating :)

I suppose but the only problem with having it as an ability is that to take full advantage of its abilities versus damage you would have to be actively using the ability instead of just augmenting. Which is what Christian wanted to avoid. I like the bump down because that gives it a super defensive ability. I wouldn't want to give out too many of those but mithril was supposed to be a special case. A big augment of +10 or something isn't going to save a character with a low combat skill. A bump down might.

Just a thought.

Oliver