Re: Armour

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:52:39 +0000 (GMT)

> The rule I'd say is this. If there's a relationship
> involved in getting
> whatever it is to do whatever you need it to do,
> then use the sidekick
> rules. If not, then just buy the Abilities
> separately.

> Doesn't matter if the "object" looks like a "person"
> or vice versa. Game effect is what's important.

Nice: that clears up a lot of things in my mind.

Though I'd suggest that "relationship" should also cover the extent to which you understand an inanimate thing's abilities and how to make use of them. So my new camera may well have "record stunning quality video clip" at about 10W3 or so, and the demonstrator in the shop can use it at that level, but until I've read the manual my relationship with it is down at 6, and the best I'll get is "fuzzy low-resolution still" at 13 max :(

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html