RE: auto augmentation

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 14:41:53 -0600

>From: Kmnellist_at_...
>
>I do not really expect anyone else to use my variation but post it in case
>it
>is of interest. I have no idea what the statistical result of these would
>be.

I really like some things about your methods (especially point 2, which is how my currency system works, effectively). But I'd worry that rolling augments afterwards would be anticlimactic. Yes, I understand that its sort of a letdown when the augment that you put in doesn't end up mattering. But if you roll afterwards wouldn't it sometimes seem that contest was about the augment, and not the primary conflict? I suppose it might just be a narration matter? Hmm. I do see how chasing down that last point could be interesting.

Definitely something to think about.

Mike

Make your home warm and cozy this winter with tips from MSN House & Home. http://special.msn.com/home/warmhome.armx