Re: My first thoughts on HW

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 18:18:05 +0100

In message <000501bfc344$5e4c14a0$1019073e_at_ycxfssto>, Alain Rameau <karamo_at_...> writes
> For me, sorcerers where more kind of scientists
>using mundane abilties to create spells (alchemy,...), rather than followers
>of Saints.

I agree with just about everything Alain said here but especially with this point. I don't think the rules as they stand serve sorcerers (as opposed to Church Wizards) terribly well. There should be a set of rules for non-theological mages to research new spell effects soon to help redress this balance.

--
Michael Cule