Guardian queies

From: Dougie <dougiepunk_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:16:17 +0100

Hi there folks,

I´m re-reading my HQ rulebook since I´m too skint tp afford DP:LoT drat!!!) I'm having a few problems understanding Guardians and worshipping landscape entities as guardians...

Do a guardians Functions act as general powers as well as specific ones (like wyters in TR)? ie if I have a guardian with the function "Awarness - Locate Food" would it warn me of an attack?

If I worship a guardian entity do I get to use their fuctions at the full rating? eg. if I sacrifice to The River as a guardian daimon, can I just call upon its "Blessing - Ford the River 15W4" or it's "Defense - Wash Enemy Down River 15W2" whenever I want? If so, don't mess with any fishermen around there!

Also, how does the info on wyters in TR mesh with HQ guardians? Is the TR description of wyters still cnnon (ie all Heortling wyters seem to be (erm...) emanations with leader contact only) or do wyters now come in all HQ flavours?

Cheers, Douge.

(ps. I'm accessing the net via internet cafe so apologies if there is some delay in my replying to your exellent answers).

"Do you want to make it impossible for
anyone to oppress his fellow-man? Then
make sure that no one shall possess
power."