Re: Re: Guardian queires

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:57:21 +0000

> >Nope. You get the blessing at your rating.
>
>Er, sorry, but I still don't understand... (what rating?). I think
>maybe this is at the root of my failure to understand how guardian
>powers work...

i.e. The rating that was calculated when you created the guardian being according to the rules in HQ. Kero Finn might have ratings in the W3 level, but if you adopt her as a guardian being, the rating you get to use will be much lower. In effect, she only loans you a little bit of her power.

> >It reflects that its your abilty to use the power at >YOUR
>discretion.
>
>Is that ME as Narrator?

You as a character. In other words, the guardian being doesn't get to decide whether or not to loan you its power - you can call on it at any time you choose.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Graham

--