Re: Tradition/Practise Charms

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:32:29 -0000

I believe that they cannot, that tradition and practice charms are always augment only (but all charms are 'always on', not needing to be activated, which is awfully handy!)

The difference:

Note that common magic feats and spells also differ somewhat from theistic feats and spells in how they are used.

At least, that is how I read the rules. I think the way I would play it personally is that common magic charms, spells, and feats may be used as augments as often as desired, and with appropriate specialization may be used as an active ability in a scene, but after that must be re-charged. I think that would cut down on mini-maxing potential.

--Bryan