RE: Penalty

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruceferrie_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:10:00 -0000

On Tuesday, January 27, 2004 6:10 PM, Nick Eden wrote:

> I would perhaps say that there would be a greater penalty for the
> Broom Handle. I'd certainly knock off any more if he got some skill
> bonus from a Gift. Humakt gifts his worshippers with skill in the
> Sword, not in fencing with a club.

I wouldn't let any of Humakt's "sword" feats or gifts augment anything but a sword (or maybe a dagger, on the grounds that it's a "little sword"), unless the wielder was in the Kargan the Warrior subcult and perhaps not even then:

"Despite their protestations, only their swords, and not their other weapons, glow with the Death Light of the Shining Sword." (Storm Tribe, p103)

Regards,

Bruce