Strange and weird abilities

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 01:58:48 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2004-01-28-0155.

Hi All,
So what other strange magical abilities, flaws, skills, followers or items have you or your players come up with? What are the weirdest that you have heard of or seen in play? What has been the funniest or silliest?

It will be interesting and maybe even useful to know? ;-)

simonbrayuk_at_... wrote:
> Last week one of my players announced he was cursed, so that his
> voice was swapped with that of his horse. Another announced his Tattoo was
> alive and could leave his body and another declared that he was really a dog who
> could shape change into a human.

BTW no matter what I come up with I am always out done in Simon's games. I did have a 'elf'-bow in a recent Char-Un game that was actually made from elf bones. I also had a Teshnan that had a Phomia, an elephant-like creature as a mount. This was in a group that ride Zebras or even an Augner in Pavis so I did stand out a little. I did try to ban all animal followers during one game I GM'd but had to give that up!

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

darransims_at_...
darren.sims_at_...

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com