RE: Questions on AP and stakes

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 13:11:36 +0100

Alain:
>4/ I didn't had a chance to run a combat, but the trading wounds
>system allowing 7AP into a wound does not appear very effective
>for the winner, as even if it is cumulative, it is only about a 5%
>advantage/disadvantage each time. Not enough to change the
>course of the battle IMO. Do I miss something ?

I can see this being a good idea for a sniper, as they are very likely to have recovered their APs by the time they get to the next contest, but they may well still have their wounds. Also for skirmishers - jump out, hit them, then retreat.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.