Re: Question

From: Graham Spearing <graham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:44:39 +0000

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 13:43, Graham Robinson wrote:
> 3 points to increase the whole affinity, 1 point to increase a single feat,
> both doubled if not related to story. Record as Affinity 17 (Feat, Feat +3,
> Feat +1).

On a slightly related note, does anyone do the same with Close Combat?

e.g
Close Combat (Sword, Iron Flute +4, Iron Fan +1, Club) Ranged Combat (Thrown dagger +1, Bow)

I've recently switched to HQ and have updated the characters to individual abilities.

Thanks

--
Graham

This fellow's wise enough to play the fool,
And to do that well craves a kind of wit.