Re: Strange and weird abilities

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 21:51:20 -0800

Darran

>So what other strange magical abilities, flaws, skills, followers or
>items have you or your players come up with?

Don't have time to run through all the sheets, so these are just from memory.

I'm still proud of my sage's Draconic Lore, which I had intended to be super obscure and useless but turned out to be very handy. (The point was that it was his highest ability.)

I think the oddest keyword we had was Vivisectionist.

>What are the weirdest that you have heard of or seen in play?

I gave one player an automatic increase in his Half-Mad recently. (He later used it to defend against some sort of intimidating magic.)

I'm probably saddest that one player's Corrupt (as in politician, not corpse) never got used much.

>What has been the funniest or silliest?

I always liked one player's Thick (as in thick-headed, stupid) flaw, which got rolled several times as something useful.

We had one character who was raised by orcas or something.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com