Re: Blackbeak(s)

From: reinierd <reinierd_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 03:57:53 -0000

Sorry, Chris. When I made up this character I 1) was not aware of the illustrious pirate, 2) hadn't played in Glorantha in something like 13 years (this accounts for a lot of other problems I had too). So what did I do? I went right for Ducks and Humakti.

I think Blackbeak's only notable abilities are: --Tell dirty jokes
--Admire [Jane's Babeester Gor sidekick], mostly for her utter ruthlessness in combat

A poor showing, unfortunately. Will try harder next time. I do have a Lhankor Mhy PC with the Bore Senseless feat.