RE: Spirit Combat

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 14:33:39 +0100

        [Dave Bailey] I think we're starting to stray into off topic areas but I was assuming that spirit combat was using mental and spiritual elements which all would have and therefore, whilst they can't make proper use of them, they should be able to affect the spirit. It may be that the untrained would only be able to drive off or evade the spirit.

        How does spirit combat work, that's not a rules based question but a Glorantha world type query?

        Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.