Re: Zola Fel

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 12:32:08 -0800 (PST)

Rob:
> How is he to be treated, as the subject of Theist
> worship or and a landscape deity?

For what it is worth, I would treat him as a majestic spirit that is one of the Spirits of the Greatlands for the nomads, as the head of his own independent practice for the River Folk and any animist Pavisites, and as the subject of misapplied worship for theistic Pavisites. I suspect Duke Rone's people treat him as a spirit.

You could look to the landscape entity section of HQ for examples of appropriate goodies that the theists could gain. For simplicity, I'd just hand out whatever a landscape entity gives, because it would be easier to play and consistent with the feel.

Chris Lemens

Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online. http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html