Re: Re: Blackbeak(s)

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 22:44:32 -0600

Our Blackbeak, the one in Sandy's campaign, started out as just an NPC (based on a miniature that Sandy used for one of the crewmen on board our ship, which may have been the _Filthy Scab_ at the time). Paul Jaquays, who was gaming with us at the time, soon turned out the definitive Blackbeak picture, which started the real Blackbeak legend. When one of our player characters died, the player (Frank Bauroth) took over Blackbeak; from there the character achieved its greatest, frothing-beaked reality. Almost everything we did thereafter was calculated to drive Blackbeak insane.

Guy