A couple of "Wizardry" Reposts

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:22:04 +0000

I was just going back over the archives to look at the example Animist characters I posted last year in response to the recent "Shaman" question, with a view to tidying them up, incorporating the answers and suggestion I got from the list and sticking them in the "files" section. In doing so I also came across the examples of Orderlies and Adepts (actually the Adepts wasn't so much an example as a bunch of thoughts and questions), but no comments on the questions I raised and assumptions I made, so I thought I'd repost them now, to see if anyone has had any more thoughts about how magic works in the West in the last 6 Months...
--

| Tim Ellis EMail tim_at_... |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations? |