Re: A couple of "Wizardry" Reposts

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:00:43 -0000

All looks good other than the whole "does blessing congregations take multiple target penalties" discussion (officially addressed now in the FAQ, but YGMV of course).

I think wizardry using characters don't blend in so well into a diverse group, but in a campaign set in such a land I think the various interactions between liturgist and practioners, etc, have the potential to be very interesting. A group that works together to get the most out of their limited spells, cover off their liturgy, etc will do far better than one that is each out for their own.

Speaking of which, maybe "pray right for right" would be a good spell to use to augment your liturgist, to improve the effect of their blessings. But if you use a spell to augment a liturgist during a worship ceremony, does your talisman 're-charge' from that ceremony? (and does it affect how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?) I'd say it would re-charge, since you augment before the ceremony starts.

--Bryan