More Animism Questions

From: fritz_4030 <fritz66_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:37:53 -0000

I am new to HQ and looking for a few clarifications on Animism and hoping you can help. Are the following assumptions correct.
  1. An Animist that concentrates their magic loses access to Common Magic ?
  2. Spirits (be they in charms, fetishes, practice spirits or allied spirits) can not have their abilites increased after "capture" ? If you want a more powerful spirit you have to get a new one ?
  3. How many Charms & Fetishes could a character that starts the game as a Practitioner start with ?
  4. If you have an allied "combat" spirit, as it automatically returns to its "residence", it is available to assist you in every combat it is present at, as opposed to Practice Spirits that disappear for a time ?
  5. Can anyone point me to links to find more examples of Traditions and Practices ?

Cheers, Chris