Re: Balastor & the Trollkin

From: Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:36:10 -0000

I've seen this in the very short time that we've had a Babeester Gori in the game. Once she goes berserk her prodigious skill goes up, she has to bid 1/4 of what she's got, so as long as she keeps winning her AP tend to keep rising and so her bids keep getting bigger.

In one major attack (ironically on jaldonite storm bullers,) she started with 90 some AP (and bids of 25-30) and ended with nearly 300 (and bids of as much as 125-130.) It makes the other heroes VERY nervous about being near her when she runs out of enemies!

Mike Dawson
http://differentgames.onestop.net