HP costs

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:33:28 -0800 (PST)

> From: "Roderick and Ellen Robertson"
> Subject: Re: Raising feats and affinities
> In Gerendetho's Fighting
> affinity is the feat "Get
> Me Out of Here". Rather than spend 3 points to raise
> all five fighting
> feats, those three points can get me GMOoH +3 -
> turning it into a 20, while
> all my other fighting feats are merely 17.

Ok, I am an herowarsrules grognard, but since Im going to upgrade my campaign to hqrules on next saturday here comes _the_ question:

does the above mean that if a player wants to increase any skill +3, all in one time, he just spends 3 HPs !?!

Under herowars rules it was 6 HPs (provided the narrator says yes and the skill was actually related to the sessions/scenario/mood of player's wife/colour of dawn/taste of cookies) !?!

Just a bit of confusion.
Please help me dispelling it....

ciao,
Gian