More Missing Mail - Issaries

From: Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:01:57 -0500

FYI GREETINGS FROM ISSARIES ... AGAIN
Last night, our web hosting service (Verio) once again had a problem with
one of their servers. During that time, the glorantha.com domain did not receive any email, just as happened Monday night and Tuesday morning. If you sent an email to any address at the glorantha.com domain (whether directly, by clicking on a link on a web site, or by using the mail form on
our web site) during that time, we probably did not receive it.

So, if you sent email to stephen, administrator, greg, or any other glorantha.com address between 5:30 pm PST on Wednesday 2-25 and 6:00 am on
Thursday 2-26, please either resend it or email the recipient to confirm whether or not they received it.

We have already been looking at finding a new web hosting service, and Verio's continued problems are just spurring me forward. We have looked at
several services (thanks to everyone who sent us suggestions before), and
in particular would like to know if anyone can tell us anything about lunarpages.com, either good, bad, or otherwise. Although we have until July
to move to a new host, I don't plan to wait that long now.

Sorry for the interruption.

Cheers,

Stephen

Stephen Martin
<administrator_at_...>
Issaries, Inc., publisher of HeroQuest, Roleplaying in Glorantha P.O. Box 272914 Concord, CA 94527
Phone: (925) 680-8897
See our extensive web site at <www.HeroQuest-rpg.com>