RE: Re: magical vs.mundane resistance

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 14:08:02 -0600

>From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>

> Sure. Having fun is what it's about. Use whatever solution makes
>you happy. As far as metagaming goes, how is it fair that the person who
>bought the stand alone feat Strong 15W at +1/1HP always beats the guy who
>bout Strong 15W at the same rate?

This is precisely what my point #1 was. It's about player balance, not in-game balance. So there's no match up between the two. Nor does there need to be.

People keep forgetting that I like the current method. I'm just pointing out what the cognative problem is for those who don't see it that way.

Mike

Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S. locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx