Re: Decapitate Foe

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:39:18 +0000 (GMT)

> If you have someone with Decapitate Foe in a game,
> it would
> be a pity if he or she did not occasionally run
> into a foe that can
> only be killed by decapitation.

We have. Sadly, it's very hard to decapitate someone who's just turned into mist. So we got very confused: I forget the details and may be getting this wrong, but AFAIR the vampire automatically went misty when below 0 AP. And we needed a Complete Defeat to decapitate him. Getting him from positive to all that way negative in one roll wasn't actually possible even with a desparation bid, so he got away :(

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html