Ranged magic

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 01:12:59 +0000 (GMT)

> > The really amazing thing that most feats can do is
> kill at a
> > distance. You can stand in the back, safely behind
> the shield wall, and decapitate someone.
>
> And we have an early nominee in the "least idiomatic
> use of a Humakt feat" competition...

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "idiomatic" in this context, but I'm struggling to visualise a Devotee of Humakt staying safely behind the shield wall while there's a fight going on. Even with two broken legs.

Decapitating that guy at the top of the cliff, the one with the bow, though.... yes.

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html