Chalana Arroy's healing feats

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:48:38 -0000

I've just noticed that Chalana Arroy's healing feat of Heal Injury suffers a difficulty modifier of [D+15}. This is not true of other, supposedly lesser healing deities. Is this an error or does it reflect that some deities are better in their specialized areas than even the supposed best deity in a broader area? In the latter case I can understand why Bevara and Vinga don't get the modifier, as they deal specifically with battle injuries, but what about Ernalda the Healer and Deezola?
                                             Mark Mohrfield