Re: Questions

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 19:38:24 -0800

flynnkd2

>HQ and HW do not handle missile fire well at all.

Not in mixed Extended Contests, no.

Though in my Umathelan game, the archer has generally been using his ability to augment others. This works fine. And I'll have to try to set up cases where the archer is the only one in a contest, where the system works better.

Mike

>Nowhere does it say that a loss
>of AP must be narrated as a problem for the person doing the shooting. The
>AP change, and you narrate something reasonable.

True, but a loss of all AP *does* result in a problem for the archer. If I have 17 AP, wager them all for a killing shot, and lose them, I should be out of the contest, rather than my opponent getting the advantage on me.

--

David Dunham