Re: Chalana Arroy's healing feats

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 12:14:19 -0700

> I've just noticed that Chalana Arroy's healing feat of Heal Injury
> suffers a difficulty modifier of [D+15}. This is not true of other,
> supposedly lesser healing deities. Is this an error or does it
> reflect that some deities are better in their specialized areas than
> even the supposed best deity in a broader area? In the latter case I
> can understand why Bevara and Vinga don't get the modifier, as they
> deal specifically with battle injuries, but what about Ernalda the
> Healer and Deezola?

Unless otherwise noted, all healing feats suffer the penalties on page 43. Chalana Arroy is "ptherwise noted", and has a *lesser* penalty to heal an resistance than "lesser" gods.

I see (after the fact, dammit! more errata) that the notation is *bad* - it shouldn't be [D+x], it should just be [x] - so normal resistance to healing of an injury is 20, CA's is 15.

RR