Re: Soul Vision

From: Oliver Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:37:18 -0600

I believe that it's a standard skil you get with your religious keyword. So it starts at 17 and goes up when you raise it like any other skill.

Oliver

  Hi,

  The HQ rules doesn't list any cost for acquiring and improving Soul Vision. Do you get it at 13 when you become Initiate or Devotee? How much does it cost to improve? Or is it a magic ability that you use with your level in Initiate/Devotee of [Deity]?

  Regards,

  Janus

  To Post a message, send it to: HeroQuest-rules_at_...   To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: HeroQuest-rules-unsubscribe_at_...   To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_....

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor