**SPAM?** Re: Animists and common magic

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 01:35:41 -0000

I wasnt referring to the mechanical system we use to resolve actions, I was referring to the events symbolised by those actions and the story telling behind them.

eg An archer fires an arrow and fails, the arrow missed. But later on something strange happens and you might say narratively... 'that stray arrow you fired has finally returned to earth and hit the eyeball of some key monster...' It isnt easy to work with but by saying that it liberalises my thinking of how HQ works. (and I am less elitist!!)