Re: Extended Contest Example - D'Artagnan & Jussac

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:43:05 -0000

> big news in there to anyone who's got any HQ experience, but you
can never have
> too many examples, right?
>
> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/bferrie/resources/index.htm
>
> Regards,
>
> Bruce

That was great Bruce. Your right, you can never have too many examples.

I ran a game on monday night, we were finishing off one of the scenarios from the main HQ book. The Hero's were attacked by 'the other' clan at night. Now one of my guys has a 'see in the dark' ability. Another guy is a hunter who, although cannot see in the dark, has a 'shoot in the dark' ability. We also have an entertainer who cannot see in the dark. I used the main guy's skill and added the AP he got from his assistant warriors. I then rolled against each player in turn, using this one pot of AP - narrating it all as individual melees of course. Is that right?? Can you do it that way?? It kept the number crunching down, thats for sure.

Cheers
Rob